Used to describe:
- Actions that are happening now: Paul is sending Sandra a WhatsApp.
- Actions prolonged in the present: I'm winning this game of tennis.
- Monotonous and repetitive actions: We are always buying a new clothes. Something you doing in your life.
- Concrete plans in the future: We are coming home on Monday.
Verb forms:
- I am living / She is living / they are living
- I am not living / He is not living / You are not living
- Am i living?/Is it living/Are we living?
Contracted form:
- i'm, you're, she's, we're, they're
frequently time expressions:
- now, at the moment, at present, tomorrow, this weekend...
Spelling rules:
- give - giving, study - studying, die - dying
- plan (one-syllable) - planning...
I thing is easiest than present simple because it clear when you should use it. However, all the time, i'm thinking about use present simple and present continuous in same context. I can say I learning English right now it is focused on action. When i say I learn English it is about a fact of learning English.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFdhrR6Dpco
https://www.perfect-english-grammar.com/present-continuous-exercise-5.html
No comments:
Post a Comment